Just noticed that according to StatCounter I passed the 100.000 page view boundary today. On Google Analytics it looks like that I have passed it already several days ago, because there it shows more than 115.000 page views.
Want to have some statistics?
- On 22nd Nov 2006 I started my blog with the Generic Solution for cascading select lists/LOVs,
- since than I have written 137 postings.
- Between 350 and 500 unique visitors get astray to my blog each day.
- The generate between 600 and 1000 page views during there visit.
- According to Feedburner, my blog feed has 273 subscribers.
- The best day so far was on May 15th, with 606 visitors and 1,508 page views.
- The weekends are lousy, only during the week I have the above statistics.
- Google is the only search engine which brings in a lot of visitors.
- A reason for that could be that I’m listed on the first page if you search for Oracle APEX.
- Most visitors are using Firefox on Windows,
- have a screen resolution of 1280×1024 or above and are
- coming from the United States.
But compared to some other Oracle related blogs, I have a small blog. But hey, I need some room for grow
Some screen captures with the statistics
Let’s see how long it takes to pass the next 100.000 page views…