Since my last Oracle APEX 4.0 blog coverage – Part 2 posting, new articles have been posted about our early adopter release 2. Have fun reading them!
- APEX 4.0 EA2 – Websheets by Dimitri Gielis
- [Oracle APEX 4.0] Text Field with autocomplete by Whitehorses
- APEX 4.0 EA2: Improved debugging, my new favorite feature by Mark Lancaster
- [Oracle APEX 4.0] Improved tree region by Whitehorses
- Another APEX 4.0 feature for Forms Developers by Scott Wesley
- Trying Out APEX 4.0 Dynamic Actions by Tony Andrews
- APEX 4.0 – Learn more about Dynamic Actions by Anthony Rayner
- APEX 4.0 – no more dummy branches required by Tony Andrews
- APEX 4.0 joining the chorus for phasing out IE6 Mark Lancaster
- APEX Plugin Repository
- New APEX 4.0 plugin – Yahoo! Stock Quote (click Show post in English) by Carten Czarski
Bloggers, keep up posting!