Since my last Oracle APEX 4.0 blog coverage posting, new articles have been posted about our early adopter release. BTW, stay tuned. A refresh of the early adopter instance should happen soon and it will include many new features! But first read these blog postings featuring the current version on tryapexnow.com.
- APEX 4.0: Dynamic Actions – Part 1 by Dimitri Gielis
- APEX 4.0: Dynamic Actions – Part 2 by Dimitri Gielis
- APEX 4.0: Tabular Form Validations by iAdvise
- APEX 4.0: Default Error Display Location by iAdvise
- [Oracle APEX 4.0] Quick Picks by Whitehorses
- [Oracle APEX 4.0] Clean up sequence numbers by Whitehorses
- ApexLib runs with APEX 4.0 by Peter Raganitsch
- Yet another APEX Listener EA by Kris Rice
- Uploading XLS files with APEX Listener EA2 by Scott Spendolini
- APEX Plugin Repository
- My first APEX 4.0 plugin – Flight info from web service by Morten Braten
- My first APEX 4.0 plugins (click Show post in English) by Carten Czarski
- Shop ’til ya drop, APEX 4 style by Paul Brookes
- Range slider plugin by Paul Brookes
Looking forward to more interesting postings!