Several members of the Oracle APEX Development Team are speaking at different events in the next couple of weeks. That’s a good chance for you to catch up with us and directly get in touch with us! We are always interested on how you use APEX in your organisation or your “must have” features for the upcoming APEX 4.0.
Maybe you can make it to one of the following events:
- 27. August 2009 in Budapest, Hungary with Patrick
- 09. September 2009 in New York, USA with Marc
- 15. September 2009 in Aahrus, Denmark with Anthony
- 22. September 2009 in Hanover, Germany with Patrick
- 11-15. October 2009 in San Francisco, USA with almost everybody of the team
I have done another talk a few weeks ago at the 1st German Oracle APEX Community Meetup in Munich, Germany where more than 65 people showed up. I was talking about “News from the APEX 4.0 Development Lab” and it was really interesting to see how people reacted on the new features, what questions they asked and what feedback/enhancements they gave.
Looking forward to see you at one of the events!
PS: Some impressions of the 1st German APEX Community Meetup.