I thought it’s a good idea to have an overview of all the different “How-To integrate [xxx] Maps into Oracle APEX” postings out there. That should make it easier for you to find the relevant pieces on how to integrate maps into your applications.
If I have missed an interesting posting, please let me know!
- Integrating Oracle Application Express with Google Maps by Oracle
- Integrate Google Maps into your APEX application on the iAdvise blog
- Google Maps and Oracle APEX by Michael Snyder
- Creating Thematic Google Mapping Applications (for Business Intelligence) using Oracle Locator/Spatial and APEX on OraGIS
- The Official Guide to using Oracle Spatial with Google Maps on OraGIS
- Google Maps in APEX on XE with spatial data by Jornica
- Hands-on Lab: Developing an interactive mapping application for your Oracle database using Oracle Maps by Oracle
- Oracle MapViewer: The Final Word on Integration posting on OraGIS
- If you want to read a german how-to, check out Bernhard Fischer-Wasels Oracle Maps blog and his Mapviewer installieren und in APEX integrieren – “How To ?” posting