Just uploaded a new release of the Oracle APEX development framework ApexLib onto Sourceforge.
As you can see from the change log, this release contains a lot of bug fixes, but it also includes a new feature. Declarative Min-/Max Value Validation in the Browser. More about that later.
There where also some requests to include the Feature Demonstration application into the distribution. Here you go! You will find it in the “Examples” directory.
List of changes:
- CR# 1673663: Min/Max value check
- CR# 1670687: Use new jQuery 1.1.2 version
- CR# 1674427: Include Feature Demonstration application
- Bug# 1666334: Cascading lov doesn’t work for items on page 0
- Bug# 1667049: Browser validation fails for format FM999G999G990D00
- Bug# 1666860: cascading lov not working when bind variables are used twice
- Bug# 1669345: Max Length feature for TabForms isn’t checked in IE
- Bug# 1670168: Index NULL error if region name isn’t unique
- Bug# 1670770: Userdefined onBlur/onChange events have a wrong “this”
- Bug# 1671284: The server side validation checks required for hidden items
- Bug# 1666408: Wrong tabular form column validated in some cases
- Bug# 1671956: Code in body onload isn’t executed