It’s already one week ago that I have released the last version, so I thought I bundle all the changes I have done so far and release a new version.
The focus for this release was:
- Userinterface improvements (navigation, resizeable textarea)
- Additional checks (upper-/lowercase/capitalized, max length for tabular forms)
- Documentation of the installation/integration
I will blog about the new features and how to use them in the next few days. Stay tuned.
- CR# 1629371: Add resizeable textarea
- CR# 1645472: Add “Upper/Lower/Capitalize” property for page items/tab form columns
- CR# 1634731: Make lov/date picker icon non keyboard navigable
- CR# 1653552: Make L/R link of image button non keyboard navigable
- CR# 1634729: Function key to open popup lov or date picker
- CR# 1654314: Use Up/Down key for tabular form record navigation
- CR# 1645467: Allow to set “Maximum Width” for tabular form columns
- CR# 1628605: Add method to hide the select all row selector checkbox for tabular forms
- CR# 1653079: Use region name instead of fixed string “region source”
- CR# 1654432: Improve HowTo Integrate
- Bug# 1653389: Cascading lov should escape the result
- Follow the revised steps in the How To Integrate document.
- Chapter 2 “Application Server Installation”