Just have uploaded a new release.
This release includes some enhancements for the Page Flow Diagram Generator. It now scans the region source (SQL Statements, HTML source, PL/SQL code) for page links. So you should get much more page links now.
I have also fixed a bug when labels included HTML tags or double quotes which disturbed Graphviz.
This release also contains two bug fixes for browser validation, for details see the links below.
BTW, I have also tested the framework with the APEX 3.0 evaluation version, works without any modifications! 🙂
- CR# 1649022: Add support for page links in region source
- CR# 1648030: Add “How-To Integrate” into distribution
- CR# 1648030: Write diagram data with UTL_FILE
- Bug# 1645362: Date “31-11-2007” is converted to “01-12-2007”
- Bug# 1648021: Browser validation – currency symbol with multiple digits
- Bug# 1649016: German “umlaute” are not displayed in Page Flow Diagram
- Bug# 1650128: Html tags disturb the Page Flow Diagram output
- ApexLib_create_apexlib_schema.sql [ Diff ]
- ApexLib_Compressed1.js [ Diff ]
- ApexLib_Convert.js [ Diff ]
- ApexLib_Browser.pkb [ Diff ]
- ApexLib_Generate_PageFlowDiagram.sql [ Diff ]
- ApexLib_PageFlowDiagram.pks [ Diff ]
- ApexLib_PageFlowDiagram.pkb [ Diff ]
- If you have installed ApexLib into it’s own schema you have to grant access to the UTL_File package with a privileged DBA user. This grant is required for the ApexLib_PageFlowDiagram package.
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.UTL_File TO [apexlib-schema-name];