Just have uploaded release v0.17 of the ApexLib Framework. I will post about the new features a little bit later.
But you can already do a quick test drive of the new feature.
But for now, it contains the following enhancements/bugfixes:
- CR# 1629399: Client side required check
- CR# 1632976: Client Side number check
- CR# 1623655: Client Side date validation for date picker
- CR# 1623682: Remove error message when item/column cell has been changed
- CR# 1629858: Refactor ApexLib.js and use namespaces
- CR# 1629972: Create installation scripts
- CR# 1632823: Provide a compressed version of ApexLib.js
- Bug# 1630132: Inline Errors don’t work for Labels which are Above/Below
- Bug# 1628225: Validation occurs to early
- Bug# 1631232: APEX 2.2.0.00.32: Error when installing into appl. schema
- Most of the existing calls have changed, get the new code from “How to Integrate
- APEXLIB_* (Shared Components/Text Messages) messages are now using the placeholder %label for labels. eg
%label doesn't match to the format "%0" (eg %1).
- All files have changed. You can browse them at http://apexlib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/apexlib/trunc/